Monday 19 March 2012

Flu

I've had flu.  The proper 'can't get out of bed' sort of flu that completely wipes you out. 

Both me and our elder daughter spent the whole of the week either in bed or lying on the sofa, with raging temperatures.  My husband was rubbish at looking after us, and I am reminding him of this at every available opportunity.  Our younger daughter, however, was wonderful.  She got herself ready for school, made her lunch, tidied up and when Sainsbury delivered the shopping, she put it all way for me. 

My lovely work colleagues knew I was very under the weather and sent me flowers to cheer me up.  I do work with some lovely people. 

 
 










It was lovely big bouquet, so I took out all the yellow tulips and daffodils, and displayed them separately.
 
 
 
 

I love flowers and they really did cheer me up. 
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...