Sunday 29 May 2011

Is there a 'B' in boxers?

I love the smell of line-dried washing, so if its not actually raining then my washing goes on the line.  Today, I brought the dry washing in and threw it all on my bed ready to be sorted and folded.  


I could hear a loud buzzing, which stopped as I started to fold ..... as soon as I picked up the next item for folding, it started again.  After prudent sorting, I narrowed it down to a pair of stripey boxer shorts belonging to my husband.  I carried them to the window and shook them with care!  Out flew a large, cross wasp. 

Oh dear, could have caused a nasty swelling .......

NB: I don't usually take photos of my husbands underwear, or anyone else's for that matter. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...