Friday 2 September 2011

I really must apologise ....

.... for being rubbish at blogging recently.  I don't have an excuse, I just haven't felt like posting anything over the last two weeks.  I am led to believe that this is a very bad way of behaving in the blogging world, as regular, consistent posting is the way to keep your audience happy - whoops!

So here is a picture of a sweetpea, by way of compensation and apology.
They are one of my most favourite flowers.

I have come to realise that I have two speeds. The first being 'frantic' where I rush around and get lots of things done and the other being 'stop' where I do absolutely nothing at all. I must admit that by week 5 of the Summer holidays I slip into the later. I sometimes alternate this with 'faff' mode, whereby I wander around starting things, wasting time and just slipping back into stop-mode again after successfully wasting an entire morning/afternoon/day.  Drives my husband mad!!

So, as I get ready to go back to school on Monday, I am gearing up to 'frantic' speed again.  There's nothing like a deadline or a bit of pressure to get me back on track....

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...