Tuesday 5 July 2011

Woolly Bear

This is our dog.  I have hundreds of pictures of him, mostly disappearing out of shot, blurry or just an indistinct mass of black fur.  There is something about black dogs that makes them difficult to capture in a photo.

We have a friend who thinks he looks more like a Woolly Bear than a Labradoodle.

Because he is half standard poodle and half labrador he has two main hobbies - swimming and eating. 
I had to bribe him with a biscuit to get this shot

 
He usually saves this look of adoration for my husband.   They head off to work together every morning and dog has become an honorary sheepdog.  In an ideal world, dog would spend every minute of every day with my husband, but he'll make do with the rest of us at a push.

 
"Can I have the biscuit now please?"



"Thank you"

See what I mean about disappearing out of shot? They do say never work with children and animals ....
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...