Monday 16 April 2012

Bathroom - after

Do you like our choice of floor covering?

 
I have to admit, I was having second thoughts that it might be a bit bold for a small Victorian terraced house - but I LOVE it. I contemplated spending the evening in the bathroom, just because it is now the nicest room in our house!

Ta - dah!

 
We couldn't pick the paint colour until we saw what the room looked like with the new flooring laid, so on Saturday I rushed out early, with a sample of vinyl and chose a colour called 'perfectly taupe'.

 

The little book shelf was knocking about at home anyway.  It was a project that I started before we even moved into this house and was partially stripped - look awful actually - but I kept telling my husband it would look beautiful when finished. We painted it with same paint as the walls and I think it fits in perfectly.
 
This is a shelf that my husband made years ago, from some old floorboards. 
 
The accessories we already had match exactly.
 
I have become obsessive about sweeping the floor and polishing the taps - it won't last.

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...