Sunday 12 June 2011

Pamper Day

I had a great day on Thursday.  My sister and I got to spend the whole day together AND it was at a Spa. It was a birthday present to my sister from her husband.  We often do get to spend time together, but it was a treat for just the two of us to meet up and chat all day.

We arranged to meet at Forest Mere at 9.30am.  We both got very lost.  I am stupid and only put the postcode into the Sat Nav, I didn't take a map or even the full address of the place.  Sat Nav took me down a dirt track to nowhere and a new road layout around Hindhead didn't even register. My sister didn't listen to her Sat Nav, and missed a turn, so she is clearly as silly as me!  When we eventually got there we were very much in need of de-stressing.

Forest Mere is set in beautiful grounds - Rhododendrons were in full bloom,



geese were wandering around with their offspring




(......  indulgent arty shot of raindrops on a feather)


We registered and were issued with a fluffy bathrobe and slippers!


We were booked in for a Thalassotherapy Pool treatment first, which is a sea-water pool with water jets to stimulate tired muscles and pummel away your cellulite. Obviously I have no need of the latter treatment!  Then a quick dip in the pool ....


Had lunch - yummy and healthy -
and a brief stroll around the grounds

 




before a facial and massage. 
What bliss.
I can't believe our day went by so quickly.  Could we do it again please?


 

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...